Welcome to the Hebgen Basin Campgrounds
These Campgrounds are located just outside Yellowstone National Park and West Yellowstone, Montana, on the Hebgen Lake Ranger District of the Gallatin National Forest. Hebgen Basin Campgrounds, Inc. is the concessionaire of these Forest Service campgrounds. We take great pride in our clean and well maintained campsites, as well as our friendly hosts. We're fortunate to have an "office" of the scenic Hebgen Basin and Yellowstone National Park just outside our camper door. We hope you'll enjoy it too.
Our campgrounds offer:
• Sites located on the banks of Hebgen Lake or overlooking Earth Quake Lake; others are a stones throw away from the Madison River and Yellowstone National Park.
• All five campgrounds are less than 30 minutes to West Yellowstone, Montana, the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
• Clean, quiet, natural wooded settings.
• Large sites and parking areas.
• Accessible facilities, including an accessible fishing platform.
• Pets are welcome, however, they must be on a leash when in the developed areas of the campgrounds.
Whether you are just passing through to Yellowstone National Park, fishing the Madison River, Hebgen or Earth Quake Lake, or staying a few days to take in the sights, the campgrounds are the perfect spot to begin your recreation activities or just enjoy quiet relaxation.
Thank you for considering one of our campgrounds for your camping needs. We hope you'll enjoy your stay and we hope to see you this summer!
If you are looking for campgrounds in the Bozeman/Livingston area, please visit